HTML is an XML based language used for structuring and presenting the content on World Wide Web. HTML5 has many new concepts which will be beneficial more to Web Developers and Designers. Web designing done with the help HTML5 will make them very independent and they will not have to do more coding overall as there is no need of scripting for validation.
SEO is a process of improving the Web Design to make sure that our website is compatible with some specific search engine to get us a much more competitive at all websites, optimized for the relevant keywords often required by our customers.
It works by segmenting the common links on the page of the website and by their potential signals they identify those common elements. HTML 5 makes this work easier for them by its new introduced tags.
HTML 5 helps in improving the understanding of search engines of structures and content to provide better accessibility. HTML5 has introduced new HTML tags and a new feature of page segmentation which now with HTML5 Web Design allow applying page segmentation. It is an advantage for SEO as it will not allow search engines to dissect by implementing it and so they will evaluate our pages more efficiently. The improved sectioning will assist them easily to understand the whole layout of the page of the website.
• The HTML 5 markup is like XML structure which is very search engine friendly structure.
• It is constructed in a well structured manner that is of named elements within the page which helps browsers as well as search engines to know what the content contained within that area actually contains. This is possible with the new navigation tag introduced in HTML5 and you can simply create a named element for e.g. nav content here.
• It has also introduced article tag and section tag. Due to use of these tags, Google and other search machines will able to break the important content pages into proper pieces which will help to know where the most relevant does actually exists in respect to find the required content item. So it helps search machines to find the most important content of the page.
• A new header tag is the most useful element for SEO practice as it has lots of flexibility. It is similar to that of H1 tag with more H1, H2, H3 elements, whole paragraphs of text, hard-coded links, and other information.
• With footer tag in HTML5, it can be helpful to store important information which can be useful from SEO point of view.
• <Video> tag is beneficial as we don’t need to do as much coding for embedded videos so it makes more intuitive to the Google or any other crawlers as to what the code is for.
These new HTML tags give a new feature of page segmentation used to segment a page from all different elements which is beneficial for SEO practices. Moreover it is understood that any markup changes will affect on SEO score.
The search Machine crawlers will not find any difficulty to read HTML 5 websites because the markup of HTML 5 websites will be in text.